Friday, December 3, 2010

OPEN WIDE YOUR MOUTH

OPEN WIDE YOUR MOUTH
In Psalms 81:10 and verse 16, God says “open your mouth wide and I will fill it.” But Psalms103:5 says “who satisfy your mouth with good things”. My mouth will open and God will satisfy it with good things.

The scriptures say, “however, the spiritual is not first, but the natural and afterward the spiritual” What does it say, is that I do the natural first and then God will do the supernatural and fills me and give me the spiritual blessings.
I can ask God to “fill me with wisdom, knowledge, power, counsel, understanding discernment, joy, peace, love, power, faith, holiness, and many more. I ask him to fill me with riches, wealth, and abundance in everything I do.

The spiritual aspect is that God is able to make all grace abound towards you, that you always (not sometimes) having all sufficiency in all things, and have an abundance for every good work.” - 2 Corinthians 9:8. When God supplies, He multiplies, He increases the fruits of your righteousness. And you are enriched in everything for all liberality which causes thanksgiving to God.” - 2 Corinthians 9:10, 11.

Can grace be abound or increased? Yes! Paul instruct of this grace. Be conscious of it. For it says “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor so that you through His poverty with one sacrifice you might become rich. There is a divine exchange now. (physically, mentally, spiritually) Open your mouth and exchange with me – your health, your strength, your lack and your poverty with my richness and the cup of blessings.

OPEN WIDE YOUR HEART
O Corinthians! We have spoken openly to you, our hearts are open wide (2 Corinthians 6:10). There is a divine exchange in Paul experience he said “as sorrowful yet rejoicing, as poor yet making many rich; as having nothing and yet possessing all things. Why Paul is able to say that? He had experienced a divine exchange of His Divine Gracious Grace and Power.

2 Corinthians 7:2 “Open your hearts to us. We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, and we have defrauded no one.” Paul was not condemning the believers but revealing this truth. Open your heart for the Word; open your mouth wide for God to be filled and open hands to heaven to thank God for His many blessings this Christmas season. Be open towards God for He is gracious and graceful.

OPEN WIDE YOUR HAND
In John 13:9 – “Simon Peter said to Jesus, “Lord not my feet only but also my hand and my head!” Jesus said to him, “He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet but is completely clean and you are clean but not all of you. Judas only I suppose. The water speaks of redemption and the towel to clean their feet speaks of righteousness. When we give our hands to God we are saying to Jesus “Cleanse me Lord!” Let your grace cleanse me. Only your grace can perfect me and give me holiness. Only your grace can sanctify me and give me the power to live a victorious life.

Paul says in 1 Timothy 2:8 “I desire that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.” This is the purpose and reason for us as we are cleansed we lift up holy hands openly without fear, without wrath and doubting. When we lift up our hands in worship – we are saying, we are believing You for your abundance grace towards us. Lord, we are believing You for a miracle, for a multiplication, an increase of wisdom and wealth; for an anointing and power; for a turn-around; for an unexpected things to happen for God’s glory. Amen! Praise the Lord!

SO OPEN MY MOUTH WIDE – FILL ME NOW, I SURRENDER TO YOU! I NEED A DIVINE EXCHANGE. I OPEN MY HEART TO RECEIVE WHATEVER THE ENGRAFTED WORD OF GOD IN HUMILITY THAT IS ABLE TO SAVE MY SOUL AND CHANGE MY LIFE. LASTLY, I OPEN MY HANDS IN FAITH – LIFTING IT UP NOW SAYING – I OBEY, I BELIEVE, I THANK YOU AND RECEIVE YOUR BLESSINGS BY FAITH IN CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment