Saturday, January 1, 2011

WALKING DEAD MEN MADE ALIVE 2011

The things that God likes and the things that we like are almost two different things. The services that God like and the services that we like are not the same. We like the high entertainment live show but God likes the death show type of meetings where by people repentance and broke in tears. God would rather have moments with a few who really love Him than for everybody to come and be entertained. God doesn’t care of numbers, in fact Revival started just by a few people who are seeking God and do not love their lives even unto death.

Revelation 12:11 –And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives to the death”. This is fleshly death? Do you want God’s blessings on your life? The greatest blessing doesn’t come from God’s hand; it comes from His Face in intimate relationship. When you finally see Him and know Him, you have come to the source of all power. And these blessings are not cheap. I am tired of knowing God only, I want to see His face and glory.

Revelation 1:17 – John walked with Jesus, he an apostle who personally leaned on the breast of Jesus. He was the closest disciple. He saw Jesus calm the storm on the Sea of Galilee. He saw Jesus stop a funeral procession to touch the body of a dead boy and raise him from the dead. He knew who this God is. But on the island of Patmos the Bible says “He saw Him” in His unveiled glory for the first time. (Read Revelation 1)

• Lord’s head and hair were white like wool
• His eyes burned like fire.
• His feet were like fine brass.
• John fell at the Lord’s feet as though “he were dead.”

Why would John do that when he had already knew Jesus for 3 years? In that vision John saw Him, he tasted death because he had seen life. It takes death to really see Him. The Scripture says, Jesus who is alive, dead and more alive forever more. “ It is a good year to die!” Paul says, “I die daily” To die is to live more! I believe it is not a curse. Paul knew what he is saying. It takes the grace of God to die. The more he dies to the works of his flesh, the closer He gets to God. This is not by our self-effort but God's power in us changing us.

In Exodus 33:17,18, 20 - When Moses asked God to show him His glory, the Lord warned him that no man can see Him and live. This statement is true in N.T., where Paul says “I die daily”. Only dead men can see God. We see Moses have received the architectural details and models of the tabernacle that God gave him. He thought this is only some sort of a model of what God is going to do. It’s only a type, a shadow. All the furniture and utensils of the tabernacle all had symbolic meaning. What He wanted to see is the finished product. Moses said “Show me, Your glory.” That’s when God said “You can’t. Only dead men can see My face.” I put it as “Dead Walking Men” but walking with God Alive in Christ.

You and I have to say, “I’m really not alive anymore. I’m a walking dead man alive in Christ. That what’s Romans 12:1 is all about. “Living Sacrifice” Anything that is sacrificed is dead already like the time of Moses.

I Corinthians 1:29 - Paul the apostle said, “That no flesh should glory in His presence” If there is flesh present when the glory of God comes, then it will have to be dead flesh, because nothing can live in that presence.

Yes God call to us today to- “Come boldly into the Throne of Grace and I will come to you. I want to come near. Yet, if you’re going to get any closer, then make sure that everything is dead. If you really want to know Me, then everything must die. If you want to see My Glory.

PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO DIE?
In John 3:30 quotes, “He must increase, but I must decrease” Less of me means more of Him. John says, “A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven” - John 3:27 The gospel is not all about me and me only it is about Jesus in me the hope of glory. Basically, if there is less of me, then there is room for more of Him. The more of me that dies, the more closer God can get into us. Like Enoch who walk with God and God took him away. Enoch was so holy that God has to take Him directly to heaven – no need to bury him. For Enoch there was a rapture but for the church there is going to be a powerful rapture. Our death brings resurrection of life spiritually and physically.

Galatians 2:20 - I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live (dead) but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh (body) I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me."

Colossians 3: 2, 3 - Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. vs. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. vs. 4 When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in GLORY. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment