Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012




Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not to your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path (Proverb 3:5,6)

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it?  I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert-

 (Isaiah 43:19)


I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.  I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of host. (Isaiah 45:12,13)


You are strategically positioned by God exactly where you are, on the place where you need to be!  Our God is a God of progression!  Our God is a God of movement!  Our God is a God of purpose, and His purpose is to guide you into His perfect will.  You are not a mouse in a maze, but you are His child whom He takes you by the hand and leads you into greater things!

No comments:

Post a Comment