Thursday, February 16, 2012

SELF – EVALUATION QUESTIONNAIRE


(EVALUATE  YOUR  OWN  QUALITIES AND  ABILITIES)

1.    FAITH
•    All  things  are  possible to  him that  believeth.
•    Many  things  are  possible to him  that  believeth.
•    Few  things  are  possible  to him that  believeth.
•    No  one  can  be sure of  anything.
•    What  is  faith ?

2.    COMPASSION
•    I am  tender  hearted.
•    I  have  a  soft  corner  in  my  heart  for  everyone.
•    It  depends.
•    I am  not  easily  moved.
•    I  have  a  heart  of  stone.

3.    PEACE
•    Have  perfect  peace  and  nothing  can  disturb it.
•    Calm  and  relaxed  even  when  there  is  a  problem.
•    Generally  calm  and  relaxed.
•    There  is  something  to  worry  about  all  time.
•    Look  for  a  problem  to  worry.

4.    JOY
•    Rejoice  in  tribulation.
•    Can  smile  in  any  situation.
•    Can  smile  only  if  things  go  well.
•    Look sad when things do not go well
•    Look  sad  normally.
•    Always  look  sad  and  cannot  help  it.

5.    WISDOM
•    I  can  quickly  identify  and  solve  any  problem.
•    I  can  handle  most  of   the  problems.
•    I  am  pretty  good  in  problem  solving.
•    I  don’t  know  what  the  problem  is.
•    I  have  my  own  problems  to  deal  with.

6.    SACRIFICE
•    I am  willing  to  lay  down  my  life  for  my  sheep.
•    I  would  not  risk  my  life, but  would  do  my  best  to  protect  my  sheep.
•    My  responsibility  is  only  to  feed  my  sheep.
•    I  would  like  to  ride on  my  sheep  if  I  can.
•    I  wish  I  could  eat  my  sheep.

7.    BEING  A  LIVING  EXAMPLE
•    Follow  me  as  I  follow  Christ.
•    I am  not  the  perfect  example.
•    I am  better  than  many.
•    Follow  me  at  your  own  risk.
•    Follow  me if  you  want  to  fall  into  the ditch  with  me.

8.    SPEAKING  WITH  AUTHORITY  AND  POWER
•    When  I  open  my  mouth  to  speak, people  are  astonished  at  my  wisdom.
•    I am  a  powerful  speaker.
•    I am  trying  hard  to be forceful  and  persuasive  in  communication.
•    No  one  likes  to  listen  to  me.
•    My  problem  is  to  force myself  to  speak.

9.    ABILITY  TO  TRANSFORM  LIVES
•    If  any  one  would  meet  me  once, they  would  never  be  the  same  again.
•    My  life  has  had  a  great  impact  on  the  lives  of  many  people.
•    I  can  influence  others  to  some  extent.
•    I  am  easily  influence  by  others.
•    My  problem  is  to  change  my  own  life.

10.    GENUINE  CONCERN  FOR  THE  NEEDS  OF  OTHERS 
•    I  cannot  eat  when  others  are  hungry.
•    I am  willing  to  share  some  of  my  food  with  others.
•    After  I  finish  eating  if  there  any  food  left,  I  will  give it  to  others.
•    I  feel  sorry  for  those  who  have  no  food  to  eat.
•    It  is  not  my  responsibility  to  feed  everybody.

11.    BOLDNESS
•    I  am  as  bold  as  a  lion.
•    I  am  bold  when  the  lion  is  in  a  cage.
•    I  am  scared  of  lions  no  matter  where  they  are.
•    I  am  chicken,  to  be  honest.
•    I  am  afraid  of  chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment