Saturday, March 10, 2012

NINE DIFFERENT WORDS


HOW CAN WE BLESS ONE ANOTHER UNLESS WORDS COMES OUT OF OUR MOUTH.  OUR WORDS ARE POWERFUL AND THEREFORE GOD WANTS TO RELEASE IT THROUGH OUR ANOINTED MOUTH. 
BELOW ARE SOME 9 DIFFERENT WORDS FOR US.
 
1.     WORD OF EXHORTATION
And after the reading of the law & the Prophets, the rulers of the synagogue sent to them, saying, “Men and brethren, if you have any word of exhortation for the people, say on.”  Acts 13:15

To the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak.  I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.  Now this I do for the gospel’s sake.  I Corinthians 9:22-23

And I appeal to you, brethren, bear with the word of exhortation, for I have written to you in few words.  Hebrew 13:22

2.    WORD OF RECONCILIATION
That is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.  Now then, we are ambassador for Christ, as though God were pleading through us; we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.  II Corinthians 5:19-20

Leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way.  First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. 
Matthew 5:24

3.    WORD OF PROPHECY
(II PETER 1:19; REVELATION 19:10)

4.    WORD OF WISDOM  

(I CORINTHIANS 12:8)

5.    WORD OF KNOWLEDGE 
(I CORINTHIANS 12:8)

6.    WORD OF PATIENCE 

 (REVELATION 3:10)

7.    WORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS 
(HEBREW 5:13-14)

8.    WORD OF TRUTH 
(II CORINTHIANS 6:7; EPHESIANS 1:13)

9.    WORD OF FAITH 

 (ROMAN 10:8)

Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth and the Lord said to me: “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.”  - Jeremiah 1:9

“Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord, “and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?”
 - Jeremiah 23:29

No comments:

Post a Comment