Saturday, June 22, 2013

PRAYER OF FAVOR



PRAYER OF FAVOR FROM THE AWESOMELY AWESOME ONE


IT IS TIME TO BOW DOWN TO THE AWESOMELY AWESOME GOD OF FAVORS!  IT IS TIME TO PRAY YOUR PRAYER OF FAVOR FROM THE AWESOMELY AWESOME ONE!


Note: This is a Highly Anointed Prayer that will bring about a QUICK SHIFT in the circumstances of your life if you really pray it with all your heart!!!


My Awesomely Awesome Abba Father, I receive and declare Your Awesomely Awesome Favor in my life today! I am the Righteousness of God and I am entitled to Your Covenant Kindness and Covenant Favor! I thank You for Your Awesomely Awesome Favor surrounding me like a shield everywhere I go and with everyone I meet! I expect good things to happen in my life because of Your Awesomely Awesome Divine Favor is upon me! Your Awesomely Awesome Favor in my life is IMMEASURABLE, LIMITLESS and PROFUSELY ABOUNDS towards me!


My Awesomely Awesome Abba Father, I thank You that Your Awesomely Awesome Favor produces Supernatural Increase, Promotion, Restoration, Honor, Increased Assets, Greater Victories  Prominence, Recognition, Preferential Treatment, Petitions Granted, Policies and Rules Changed, and Battles Won in which I do not have to fight! Your Spotlight of Favor is on my life now! Thank You for causing Your face to shine upon me and giving me an Abundance of Awesomely Awesome Favor with You and with man! 


My Awesomely Awesome Abba Father, how ennobling, constant and enduring Your Awesomely Awesome Favor upon my life! O, how I covet this Life-Giving Awesomely Awesome Favor! Let me never be a stranger or divorced from this Awesomely Awesome Favor!!! This is my year, my month, and my day of AWESOMELY AWESOME FAVOR! 


In Yeshua’s Awesomely Awesome Name I pray, Amen!!!

You're Dangerous for the Kingdom of the Awesomely Awesome God if you make this Confession of Awesomely Awesome Favor!!!


SOMEONE NEEDS THIS AWESOMELY AWESOME FAVOR AND YOU CAN HELP BE THAT FAVOR FOR SOMEONE TODAY!!!

FAVOR, AWESOME FAVOR, AWESOMELY AWESOME FAVOR---OVERFLOWS INTO YOUR LIFE NOW!!!  RECEIVE IT NOW!!!

BE SATISFIED WITH THIS AWESOMELY AWESOME FAVOR NOW AND FOREVERMORE!


Judah Giam

18 June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment