Saturday, September 7, 2013

AN EFFECTIVE PRAYER




AN EFFECTIVE PRAYER FOR HANDLING DIFFICULT PEOPLE

O Abba Father, I thank You for You see and understand every person that I have to deal with perfectly well. I now bring (***the person's name) before Your Throne of Grace! I plead the Precious Blood of the Lamb upon (*** the person).

 I pronounce the Blessing of Your Goodness upon (***the person).O Holy Ghost, come and brood over (***). Overshadow and Overwhelm (***) with Your Love and Presence. Let (***) be subdued by the Perfect Will of Abba Father, and let the Good Pleasure of Abba Father prosper in (***)'s life. 

I release the Perfect Shalom and Favor of Abba Father upon (***). Let all the negative feelings and attitudes and behavior that (***) has towards me melt away in the Presence of Your Love and Goodness. O Holy Ghost, influence and impact (***)'s life for the Glory of King Yeshua!!! 

I receive the Grace to love (***) and to win him/her for Your Kingdom. In Yeshua's Mighty Name, I proclaim it done!!!

(Pray this way daily for a week and see the transformation of that person's life!!! You'll be amazed!!!)

BY JUDAH GIAM

No comments:

Post a Comment