Sunday, November 4, 2018

LET YOUR KINGDOM COME IN MY LIFE

Pray For God’s Kingdom Living in your Spiritual Life
 
A) God’s Kingdom is at Hand

a) Repent For the Kingdom of heaven is at hand – Matt. 4:17

b) God is building a Kingdom.

c) What is a Kingdom?

d) What is in the Kingdom of God? 

 Rom. 14:17 – “For the Kingdom of God is not meat and drink… but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.”

 B) Kingdom of God Comes in Power
1 Cor. 4:20 – “For the Kingdom of God is not in word, but in power”

v Kingdom of God are vibrant and alive

v Kingdom of God are Life and creative

v Kingdom of God has power and authority

v Kingdom of God are the greater Kingdom than all kingdoms.
 C) God’s Kingdom Involves Preaching and Healing

Matt. 10:7-8 – “ And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.”
PRAYER FOR GOD'S KINGDOM LIFE 
“Lord, I thank you for giving me your Kingdom Life. For I know your Kingdom is at hand and I ask it to come into my life and lives of others. I hunger and thirst after your Kingdom and Righteousness. I ask for your Righteousness, Peace, Joy, Truth and Love in the Holy Ghost to manifest in me.

I ask for the Gospel of your Kingdom to be preached through my mouth in power.  Let me speak Kingdom words and truth to our fellow men that you would set them free." 


No comments:

Post a Comment