Wednesday, November 6, 2019

DIVINE HEALING & DELIVERANCE BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS


SCRIPTURE  PRAYER:
Psalms 118:17 – “I shall live and not die, and declare the works of the Lord! The Lord has chasten me sore, but He has not given me over to death!”
Exodus 23:25 – “I serve the Lord my God, and He blesses my bread and my water, and has removed all sicknesses and diseases far from my dwelling place.”
LET US PRAY:

Ø  I command and decree every cell, tissue, muscle, organ and system of my body, RECEIVE THE RESURRECTION LIFE AND POWER, OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, RIGHT NOW, by the Life-Giving Spirit of Almighty God!

Ø   O Hands of God, REMOVE AND BURN THE GARMENTS OF DEATH, that the enemy has prepared for me, and my family in the Name of Jesus!

Ø  Every foul spirit of cancer, BE CURSED AND LEAVE MY BODY WITH ALL YOUR ROOTS, in the Name of Jesus!

Ø  Every cyst, growth and tumor in my body, WITHER UP AND DIE, RIGHT NOW. In the Name of Jesus!

Ø  I declare and decree that NO SURGEON’S KNIFE SHALL CUT THIS ANOINTED BODY OF MINE, in the name of Jesus!

Ø  Every strongman, attached to any covenant, troubling my health, BE BOUND, in the Name of Jesus!

Ø  I claim by the Holy Spirit and Precious Blood of Jesus, A DISEASE-FREE BODY,  in the Name of Jesus!

Ø  Every part of my body that has been damaged by sickness or spiritual attacks, BE FULLY RESTORED AND RENEWED, RIGHT NOW, by the Life Giving Spirit of the Almighty God!

Ø  Lord Jesus, I command every hidden sicknesses and diseases, DISAPPEAR WITHOUT ANY TRACE, FROM MY LIFE, in Jesus Name!

Ø  I give thanks and praise You for all you have done for me at the Cross of Calvary!

Ø  Abba Father, My Divine Healer, let Your Healing Hand be stretched out upon my life, right now, in Jesus Name!

Ø  Lord Jesus, my Miracle Worker, let Your Miracle Hand, be stretched out upon my life, right now, and let my Miracle Healing be made manifest suddenly!


No comments:

Post a Comment