Monday, December 20, 2021

STRONG IN FAITH

STRONG IN FAITH IN OLD AGE

Our Scripture is Psalms 71:8-10   

Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. 9 Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth. 10 For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,

Age are catching each one of us up and God has in His Word encourages us at this time. Like Psalmist David says

Let my mouth be filled with thy praise — Give me occasion to multiply praises to thee for delivering me out of my present distress. Cast me not off in my old age — When I am most feeble, and most need thy help, and am one that is grown old in thy service. Let not my enemies take advantage of me.  

1) EVEN IN YOUR OLD AGE

SHARING YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

15 My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.

16 I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

24 My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.

2) When I am Old and Grayheaded

O God, You have taught me from my youth; and to this day I declare Your wondrous works. 18 Now also when I am old and grey-headed, O God, do not forsake me, until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come. - Psalm 71:17-18, KJV 

3) We Shall Live Longer

Psalm 90:10, NIV:

"Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away."

4) Alive and Remain Alive - 1 Thess. 4:14, 15

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

“Those who are alive and remain alive”. There are believers who know who to keep sickness at bay and can live longer. These are the generation of waiting for Jesus Coming.  They are not looking to the grave but Jesus Coming back. I am waiting for the Rapture. They will be like Enoch taking away by the Spirit of God to the heavens. Enoch was a type of the Church. Their bodies will not be buried or burnt but given a new resurrected body – incorruptible and immortal bodies.

5) INCREASING GREATNESS

21 Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

We are created for greatness and God’s purpose for us is a journey to greatness.  We pray increase my greatness and strength on every side.  We praise and worship you O Lord. 

6) FRUITFULNESS IN OLD AGE

13 Planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God. 14 In old age they will still bear fruit; healthy and green they will remain, 15 to proclaim, “The LORD is upright; He is my Rock, and in Him there is no unrighteousness.”…

What does Fruitfulness mean?

 Having Contentment in life

 Having Fullness of joy

 Having perfect Peace

 Living in the Kingdom of God

 Appropriating the Promises of God

 Enjoying the Supernatural provisions of God

 Having a Partnership with God

 Receiving special Favors/grace from God/men.

 Doing Good works and blessing others.

 Giving Liberally to God and others financially.

7) DECLARATION AND BELIEVE

We DECLARE God’s incredible blessings over our life. We will see an explosion of God’s goodness and fruitfulness, a sudden widespread increase. We will experience the surpassing greatness of God’s favor. It will elevate us to a level higher than we ever dreamed of. Explosive blessings are coming our way. This is our declaration as a FAMILY.

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS YOU GROW STRONG IN FAITH.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment