Friday, August 18, 2023

 

HOW TO LIVE IN HIS BLESSINGS  -  By Sammy Rodriguez

FROM DUST TO LIVING BEING

Genesis 2:7

“The Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.”   

Hosea 6:2 NIV

“After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.”

LIVING IN HIS BLESSINGS

When you live in His sight (presence), you live with a continuous blessing.

v  You may have been sick, but now you are blessed with Jehovah-rophe.

v  You may have  been in poverty, but today you are blessed with Jehovah-Jireh.

v  You may have been with no identity, but today you are blessed with Jehovah-Nissi.

v  You have been living in loneliness, but today you are blessed with Jehovah-Shammah.

v   You have been struggling with unrighteousness, but today you are blessed with Jehovah-Tsidkenu. (His righteousness)

v   You may have been living with weakness, but today you are blessed with El Shaddai. (God Almighty)

There are many curses out there, but the blood of Jesus Christ broke the curse.

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.” Galatians 3:13

THE BLESSINGS BEGINS FOR YOU  

Ø                          Get up and shout, the curse is broken.

Ø   Get up and dance, the curse is broken.

Ø   Get up and worship, the curse is broken.

When the curse is broken, the blessing begins.

For Abraham the Lord said “I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” – Genesis 12:1-3

Ø   Before you were sick, He already healed you.

Ø   Before you were down, He already lifted you up.

Ø   Before you sinned, He already forgave you.

Ø   Before you are sad, He already rejoiced over you.

Ø   Before Abraham was. I AM. Hallelujah!

Ø   The blessings does not come from Abraham –  it comes from Jesus Christ above.

Ø  You are blessed, You possess the blessing of Jesus.

COME OUT OF THE CURSE!

v   Therefore, in order to come into your blessing, you must come out of your curse. Come out, wherever you are:

v   Noah came out of the ark

v   Moses came out of the desert.

v   Jonah came out of the whale.

v   John came out of the wilderness.

v   Lazarus came out of the tomb.

v   Jesus Christ came out of the grave.

I AM COMING OUT!   

Repeat with me “I am coming out! You must come out in order to come in your blessings.

Ø   I am coming out of sin.

Ø   I am coming out of poverty.

Ø   I am coming out of my flesh.

Ø   I am coming out of my abuse & victimization.

Ø   I am coming out of religion.

Ø   I am coming out of mediocrity & complacency.

Ø   I am coming out of pride, envy, lust, jealousy, hatred.

Ø   I am coming out of my debt.

I AM COMING INTO!    

ü  I am coming into the Blessing of God.

ü    I am coming into His glory, victory.

ü    I am coming into the anointing.

ü    I am coming into the Cross.

ü    I am coming into the prophetic Word.

ü    I am coming into the fullness of the River of God’s   Life.

ü  COME INTO GOD’S GLORY AND POWER!

ü  COME INTO GOD’S REVIVAL!

REMEMBER THE THIRD DAY 

In Scripture, the most powerful events happen on the third day.  Abraham offered up Issac; Joshua crossed over the Jordan River; Hezekiah’s years were added; Jesus turned water into wine; and the most important occurrence – Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the third day.

    Hosea 6:2 NIV says, - (Our Prophetic Day)

“After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.”

REMEMBER THE WORD 

    Luke 4:21 – NIV.

Then he began to speak to them. “The Scripture you’ve just heard has been fulfilled this very day!”

    2 Peter 1:21

“For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.”

BENEDICTION

·                           May the Lord bless the third day believers living for Christ in His presence.

      May we be living in the Prophetic days ahead of us full of the power and glory of God.

      May the Church rise up into victories after victories for God’s Honor and Glory.

      May Jesus the Son of God be lifted up and glorified by all nations.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment