Wednesday, August 4, 2010

GRACE COVENANT PEOPLE

Genesis: 17:1-7 vs. 6 says "I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you. vs. 7 And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you."

Leaders are people who wants to get their people to the next level not how many people they have or how much funds they have raised. This is the time, an awesome time for the righteous. There is a favor coming today on the righteous because of Christ. There are super size favors on the righteous. Supernatural contagious favors are hitting our lives. The favor of God are supernatural and contagious today! Grace is accelerating fast in the last days.

We are in the season of our everlasting covenant with God through Abraham. Covenant usually begins with God not with us. There are 9 covenants in the Bible - The Adamic, Mosaic, Davidic and runs through the Eternal covenant which is our Grace everlasting covenant. The covenants begin before we sin, even when we are in our mother's womb. Even before any problems arise God has favored us. Covenant is not for common people. Covenants are for chosen people. They began with a nation. Covenant never happened in private places but in public place. The reason why it had to come to pass because it was made public. The next blessings are going to happen publicly or openly.

Covenant usually have some exchanges. In the Old Testament when two person were in covenant, animals blood had to be shed in between and the two parties would exchange places. They would walk and exchange place. This is to say what you have is mine and what your problem is now mine. Your concern is mine concern. This speaks to us about Jesus too I suppose. He took our place and we take His place of blessings and riches.

First Step - There was an Exchange of Robes.
The two leading parties would exchanged robes. It means he wore what you have. God exchange our robes in our New Covenant. In Isaiah 61:10 says, "he covers me with the robe of righteousness" (Roman 4:3-6) Jesus covers us with His Righteousness. He exchanges robes with our filthy rags and gave us the robe of righteousness. You see me you see Jesus righteousness. Jesus covers me with his life and righteousness. I am wearing His cloak of righteousness. I exchange robes with Jesus. My strength, my life, my health, my wisdom I exchange with Jesus. Its no longer I live but Christ living in me.

When I see the Holy communion or covenant, I see blood was shed. I partake the bread and wine each time, I see an exchange not a ritual. My sin for His Righteousness, my sickness for His Healing and Health, my lack for His Riches. My disappointment for His Appointment. My will for His Will. My purpose and plans for His Plans and Purpose. In this covenant, I am no longer myself - someone covers me. Jesus dressed in my flesh, I am joint heirs with Him. In His ability, I am able to do what Jesus did. Greater things I can do in His Name now.

Secondly - An Exchange of Belts (they have much larger belts)
Belts are symbolic of "assets" and "stripes" whatever God owns we owns. He is our inheritance.
God is holding us what Jesus has. Jesus assets becomes mine. Belts also holds me from insecurity and shame - I call it the Belt of Grace that holds us and keep us together. We have the Belt of Truth that sustained us and guide us into all Truth. His Belt of Truth will keep us from deception and His Truth gives us revelation.

Thirdly - An Exchange of Weapons
2 Corinthians 10:4 "our weapons are not carnal but powerful to the pulling down of stronghold.."
Likewise you give up your swords and you get His Sword, the Word of God. There is also an exchange of enemies. Your enemies are God's enemies. You are in that Eternal Covenant. He will fight for you - and you don't have to fight your battles. This is the year maybe we don't have to fight or confront anybody. This is God fighting and settling things for us! If God is for us then who can be against us? The weapons of our warfare are mighty in God pulling down strongholds or resistances. He taught our hands for war. If we are going to fight - fight with God first like Jacob wrestling with the angel. Jacob was about to face his angry brother Esau that was coming to kill him.

Fourthly - An Exchange of Names
In the Abrahamic Covenant, the name Abram was changed to Abraham. Abram name was added with "am". And Abraham was 99 years old in Genesis 17. "I AM WHAT I AM" was God's name.
Jehovah means "he will cause it to happen, cause it to be and cause it to come to pass." That means Abraham's name was connected to God' name. And we are told to connect and pray in Jesus Name in the New Covenant. 'Sarai' her name was changed to 'Sarah ' the word 'ah' it means 'breathe'. In Genesis, God breathe into Adam and Eve and they became a man and a woman. This is life giving power! And in the book of Acts 2 - God's power came after the day of Pentecost and power was released into the disciple. That power of the Spirit was power to be, power to do, power to keep, power to pray, power to give, power to live and power to speak. Today, we get the "ah" of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Grace is included and the seven Spirits of God. (Isaiah 11:2). The Spirit breathing into us are making us alive and reigning. Sarah was also a type of the Church.

Fifthly - An Exchange of Elder sons.
The last exchange was God said to Abraham "Give Me your son" Issac. How could Abraham do it? He could because Abrah-am was looking at the promises of God that "my son is going to produce many more sons". Abraham had to give up his precious son, Issac. When you give something to God, God is going to give you something better. You know God is looking for a seed!

God the Father is going to exchange our sons with Jesus His Son. Jesus is going to cover our sons all their mistakes, all their sins and weakness and disappointments. Their enemies is going to be His. We are going to dedicated our sons to God. They are going to serve God. God is saying, "Give Me your sons and I will give back your sons - changed, transformed and greatly blessed."

Yes! there is a battle of seed going on in this world. The enemy wanted to get our seed (children) in his altar but God is saying to us exchange with Me. You can exchange gifts, money, food, house but is it harder to exchange sons. God Seed (Son) will destroy the fallen seed of the enemies in our sons. A new seed had been planted. This new righteous Seed will be planted into our sons in Christ. We can also lay our ministry or job, or whatever at the altar of God.

Genesis 22:17,18 "your children will possess the gates of the enemy" Declare it loud! This is your promise. This powerful covenant entitled our children to possess and reign over the enemy's gates. (Isaiah 45:2,3) This includes influences of society who stand in important gates into our cities. It includes every area of government officials, lawyers, teachers, business world, and many more. We are believing greater things for our children and they will shake the world and make mighty impact in their place of destiny.

So by believing Jesus Christ we have made a New Everlasting Covenant of Grace with God together with our children. May the Generous Gracious Grace of God be with your spirit and life.
Let it be! And let it happen now! So Come Holy Spirit of Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment