Friday, May 20, 2011

THE STRENGTH OF THE LORD

The Lord gives a sevenfold strengthening to His people as they trust Him.

1. The strength of His grace to empower – “My Grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness” –
2 Cor. 12:9


2. The strength of His arm to sustain. – “Fear thou not, for I am with thee: be not dismayed, for I am thy God, I will strengthen thee” -
Isaiah 51:10


3. The Strength of His love to inspire. – “The love of Christ constrains us” –
2 Cor. 5:14


4. The Strength of His armor to protect. – “Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God” –
Ephesians 6:10,11


5. The Strength of His joy to gladden. – “The joy of the Lord is your strength” –
Nehemiah 8:10


6. The Strength of His Word to comfort. – “This is my comfort in my affliction, for Thy Word hath quickened me” –
Psalms 119:50


7. The Strength of His power to qualify. – “Ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you, and ye shall be witnesses unto Me.-
Acts 1:8

Let the strength of the Lord be upon you each day as you walk with HIM! Let many MIRACLES
happen for you and your family. Let the FAVOR of the Lord be upon you always! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment