Saturday, December 29, 2012

STORMING THE GATES OF 2013



Our Text: Psalm 24:7-10


“Lit up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.  Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.



WATCH-NIGHT PRAYERS AND CONFESSION TO STORM THE GATE OF 2013                                                                        

    1.   PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING TO CLOSE OUT 2012
  2.   PRAYER OF FAITH TO OPEN THE WOMB OF 2013


Let the doors and gates of 2013 open to me now, in the mighty name of Jesus!

Let the womb of 2013 open and release my divine inheritance and blessings now in the name of Jesus!

Let my angel be released and my heart hear the Word of the Lord obediently!


Let me be conscious of Jesus and His divine blessings daily in Jesus Name!

Let all my blessings and divine benefits that have been captured by spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places, be released now in Jesus name!

Let me know the blood covenant relationship that everything I have and everything I am flow from this covenant.

Let me possess my inheritance, my power, my right and understand his plan for my life.

As David won many victories over his enemies through the Davidic covenant with God let me win this year 2013 many victories over my enemies in the Blood covenant, as the Lord is my Strength and my Shield in Jesus Name!

Let me open my gates and be lift up for My King, King Jesus of Glory shall come in, in Jesus Name!

Because of the Blood covenant I stand clean and blameless before God through the blood of Jesus.

I have the Blood covenant position and have a right to demand back through prayers what the enemies have stolen from me in Jesus Name!

I decree and declare that this year I will not turn back from my faith and blessings.  I will receive 30 fold, 60 fold and 100 fold this year 2013 and I will not be ashamed of the Promises of God.

I refuse to eat the bread of sorrow and drink the water of death in Jesus Name.

I command every satanic limitation to my home, my job, my business and finances to be removed in Jesus Name!


This year 2013 I DECLARE LOUDLY “2013 IS THE YEAR OF MY GREATEST BREAKTHROUGHS OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, IN JESUS NAME!” 



Your Memory Scriptures: 2 Corinthians 10:4-6

New King James Version (NKJV)


4. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5. casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, (Word of God)  bringing every thought (negative, fearful and doubtful) into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6. and being ready to punish (cutting off) all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

May the Gracious Lord bless you this coming year 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment