Thursday, November 6, 2014

MY NEVER AGAIN LIST!



NOVEMBER is the Month of NEVER AGAIN OF ALL  
              NEGATIVE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE!!!
*************************************************************************************************

                                                 "MY NEVER AGAIN LIST"

1. Never again will I confess "I can't" for "I can do all things through MashiYah who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13).


2. Never again will I confess lack, for "My Elohim shall supply all of my needs according to His glorious riches in MashiYah Yahushua" (Philippians 4:19).


3. Never again will I confess fear, for "Elohim has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7).


4. Never again will I confess doubt and lack of faith, for "Elohim has dealt to every man THE measure of faith (Romans 12:3).


5. Never again will I confess weakness, for "The people that know their Elohim shall be strong and do mighty exploits (Daniel 11:32).


6. Never again will I confess supremacy of satan over my life, for "Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4).


7. Never again will I confess defeat, for "Elohim always causes me to triumph in MashiYah Yahushua" (2 Corinthians 2:14).


8. Never again will I confess lack of wisdom, for "MashiYah Yahushua is made unto me wisdom from Elohim (1Corinthians 1:30).


9. Never again will I confess sickness, for "By His stripes I am healed" (Isaiah 53:5).


10. Never again will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am "Casting all my cares upon Him, who cares for me" (1 Peter 5:7).

In MashiYah I am "care- free."

11. Never again will I confess bondage, for "Where the Spirit of Adonai is, there is freedom." (2 Corinthians 3:17).


12.Never again will I confess condemnation, for "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in MashiYah Yahushua" (Romans 8:1.


13. Never again will I confess loneliness for Yahushua said, "Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. (Matthew 28:20). "I will never leave you, nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5).


14. Never again will I confess curses or bad luck, for "MashiYah has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us. (Galatians 3:13).


The confession of our mouths will eventually bring forth the things we speak, so speak boldly and joyfully of the things that you desire!!!


BY jUDAH GIAM



No comments:

Post a Comment