Tuesday, December 9, 2014

AFFIRMATION FOR ABUNDANCE



AFFIRMATIONS FOR ABUNDANCE

Today, I accept Elohim's gift of abundance.
Today everything that I AM and have, that is Good,
is increased.
I identify everything I do with success.
I think affirmatively.
And with all my prayers, I accept abundance.
Whatever I need, whenever I need it,
wherever I need it, for as long as I need it,
will always be at hand.
I no longer see negation
or delay
or stagnation
in my undertakings.
Rather, I claim that the action of the Living Ruach
prospers everything I do,
increases every Good I possess
and brings success to me and everyone I meet.
Everything I think about and do
is animated by the Divine Presence,
sustained by the Infinite Power,
and multiplied by the Divine Goodness.
In Yahushua HaMashiYah's Prosperous Name I pray,
who lives and reigns with the Abba Avinu and the Ruach HaKodesh
One Elohim
forever and ever.
YAHmien
(adapted from Emmy Cox)

No comments:

Post a Comment