Wednesday, December 31, 2014

COMMAND THE YEAR 2015



Dearly Beloveds,

Below are the Prayer Points that you can use to COMMAND THE YEAR 2015. You are encouraged to pray these prayer points as frequently as you can to ensure that the events surrounding your life and ministry will be smooth and wonderful!!!

Praise and worship (20 minutes)
Scripture Reading – Psalm 91; Deuteronomy 28:7-13

PRAYER POINTS AND PROPHETIC DECREES

1. I take authority over this year 2015, in Yahushua’s Mighty Name! I dismantle any power uttering incantations to capture this year! I render such incantations and satanic prayer null and void! I retrieve this year out of their hands, in Yahushua’s Mighty Name! Spirits of Favor, Counsel, Might and Power, come upon me now, in Yahushua’s Mighty Name! I shall excel this year and nothing shall defile me! I shall posses the gates of my enemies!!!

2. I can never be thrown away or downgraded! There will be no poverty of body, soul and spirit in my life this year! The anointing of Yahweh Elohim upon my life gives me favour in the eyes of Elohim and man all the days of my life! I shall not labour in vain! I shall walk this year in victory and liberty of the spirit!

3. This year 2015, Adonai will make me an effortless winner and a candidate of uncommon testimonies, in Yahushua’s Mighty Name!

4. This year, I receive daily bread, good seed to sow every time, and abundant of money to spend always, in Yahushua’s Mighty Name

5. This year, my life will advertise the Grace, Glory, Goodness and Greatness of Yahuwah Elohim, in Yahushua’s Mighty Name!

bY JUDAH GIAM


No comments:

Post a Comment