Monday, November 1, 2010

THIS IS THE DAY OF GRACE BLESSINGS!

Haggai 2:18, 19 - “…from this day forward, I will bless you.”

This is a day of grace blessings for every one of us, a day when God rends the heavens and intervenes on our behalf. According to this powerful word, for you and me that day is today! This is the day of breakthrough blessings for you and me. This is the day of GRACE BREAKTHROUGH!

God spoke to me one day in the month of September, one day before my birthday concerning this scripture. He says earlier in the Word in vs. 18 “consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lords temple was laid consider it. Is the seed in the barn? Yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: “ from this day will I bless you.” That seven letter Word is a very powerful Word to me.

By receiving a personal Word directly from the Lord, I believe the truth of God’s Word strongly enough to transform future hope into the present.

“From this day forward, I will bless you!” This verse not only promises us immediate blessings today, it also enhances hope for tomorrow. “From this day forward” indicates that this is not a “one time” blessing; this is a whole new way of life! A New Breakthrough Life of Grace!

God is saying today for some of us, “not only am I setting you free from all poverty, fear, sickness, trouble, worry and weakness, but for the rest of your life I will continually bless you with good things and gracious blessings. Why? Because I AM A GOOD GRACIOUS GOD you believe and serve. You and I have a lot to look forward to! Believe it, see it and live it! Live in the Grace Blessings Zone! Bless the Lord! Today is your day! May the Lord of Grace bless you graciously!

No comments:

Post a Comment