Monday, March 28, 2011

I HAVE HELPED YOU!


My text was taken from 2 Corinthians 6:1-2

"We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. vs. 2 For He says: "In an acceptable time (favorable time) I have heard you. And in the day of salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time, behold, now is the day of salvation." Notice some of the phrases in the bible:

Firstly “as workers together with Him”

Secondly “not to receive the grace of God in vain”

Thirdly “ In an acceptable time or favorable time I have heard you
It talks about our desperate time and prayer times. Today is our favorable day because of Jesus Grace. We are to receive His grace during desperate and difficult times.

Fourthly “In the day of salvation I have helped you”
It talks about our daily basis God’s help is there.

Fifthly – “Behold, now is the accepted time and now is the day of salvation”
Every thing God does is now. God is in the now business. He doesn’t let you wait
when you need healing. Healing was paid immediately. Just like a banker when you cash your money with a cash cheque. When you need help it is now! God is the now faith. Faith is now. Faith is believing His Word for you is now. Believe it!

God says by your stripes you are healed. It is past tense. Why? Because God has no time zone.
He healed us yesterday, today and forever. He healed you at the cross. He knows when you are going to get sick He paid for your healing. You healing was paid at the Cross from the beginning you are born to the day you die. If you can claim your healing now so the same with help.

Likewise is help. It is past tense. “helped” When you cry out for help – you are now helped.
Present help and your future help is there too waiting for you to be helped by God. God even paid your help from beginning to the end for your life. Your help is now too. Faith is believing your help is coming fast. If you want to be healed when? (next year) Can you wait? If you want to be helped. Help is offered now. Psalms says: God is the present help in time of trouble.

Now is the accepted time I have heard you, God says, not two years later. When you are drowning? What do you do? You cannot shout. You only can cry help in your heart. God hears you and says wait for two hours later help will come. NO! God knows how to help you in His time. He knows when is urgent and when you can wait.

God does not postpone His grace. Grace is for today and daily we receive His grace.
We cannot work together with Him without His grace. His grace is His unmerited favor, undeserved and unearned favor. For grace will strengthen you and help you to the end.

Someone says, “Grace means the absolute goodness of God and only His goodness coming my way! Never judgments, never divine frustrations, never divine disapproval.” Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. Every day God's desire is to dump abundant goodness on you and His mercy. We will never be short of His goodness and mercy.

My Declaration of Faith for Today

Isaiah 41: 10 – “Fear not, for I am with you (in person) Be not dismayed, for I am your God. Yes, I will help you, I will strengthen you I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

God's promises are all "Yes" and "Amen"!
May the good Lord bless you abundantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment